Sian Ka'an give you the most beautiful diversity of color by sunset, also a great diversity of birds returning to their nests.
IN SIAN KA’AN photography/birding opportunities change with the seasons, therefore so do our tours. Sometimes we need to run deep into the lagoons interior to reach a shoot to wildlife species. Other times, the wildlife is close by.
We encourage our guests to stay at dark on the afternoon till stars shine on sky to have some night shots!.
All photography boat tours are customized and private, based on your desires, the season, and the weather. You and your guide will discuss your needs, wants and the possible options prior to your tour.
A flat deck on the boat will be your shooting platform and has room for one tripod, monopod and is for two guests (three guests if smaller framed). Larger parties can be accommodated with our another partners however.
Boat with comfortable seats.
snacks and soft drinks
Entries to Sian Ka'an
Biodegradable facial sunblock
Biodegradable mosquito repellent
Light long-Sleeve shirt, long light pants
Sunglasses, hat or cap, pareo or scarf.
4 hours for a private tour.
2,500 MX Pesos for person.
Max 3 Photographers for better showing space onboard.
Bonefish are plentiful and eager to oblige anglers. Endless flats make for exciting sight casting to individual specimens to ten pounds or huge schools of four pounders. An average caster concentrating solely on bonefish should have no trouble landing up to twenty bonefish per day. The fishing is excellent year round with November to June being the best months.
Rods – 6 or 7 weight fast action like the TNT 907S-4.
Reels – smooth dragarbor, large models capable of holding 200 yards of 20 lb. backing like the Nautilus NV.
Fly Line – Floating, weight forward saltwater taper.
Leaders – 12 foot tapered to 8lb.
Flies – a mix of lightly weighted and un-weighted gottchas, squimps, crazy charlies in size 4, 6, 8. Pearl and light colors with long sili legs will keep you in the action.
Sian Ka'an's lagoon's Permit anglers mecca with world record specimens of over fifty pounds and big schools of fifteen pounders roam the endless sea grass flats ready to test your metal. Your four head guides have sixty years combined experience, are the best in the business and are responsible for over two-thousand permit landed on fly. Fishing is year round with the best months being November through June.
Rods – 9 or 10 weight ultra fast action rods like the Thomas and Thomas, TNT 910S-4.
Reels – smooth drag, large arbor models capable of holding 200 yards of 30 lb. backing like the Nautilus NV 8/9.
Fly Line – choose a floating, weight forward saltwater taper such as the Rio Tropical Clouser.
Flies – Although we have a few top secret flies awaiting your arrival, you need to bring crab and shrimp patterns in mixed colors and with mixed weights.
Leaders - 12 foot fluorocarbon tapered to 10 lb test tippit. Bring a roll of 30, 20, 15, 12, 10 lb.
Sian Ka'an is a top nursery for tarpon between five to fifty pounds, with the odd fish over one-hundred pounds. Your guides have spent decades exploring the deepest and farthest reaches of the mangrove back country and have discovered countless, “Green Rooms,” teeming with tarpon ready to give heart stopping acrobatics when hooked. It is all about casting accuracy, not distance. The hotter the weather, the hotter the fishing.
Rods – A 9 weight ultra-fast action rod like the Thomas and Thomas, TNT 910S-4.
Reels – Smooth drag, large arbor models capable of holding 200 yards of 30 lb. backing like the Nautilus NV 8/9.
Fly Line – Floating, weight forward saltwater taper. Over line one to a 10wt to help rod loading at shorter distances.
Flies – Traditional Keys patterns in black and red, black and purple. EP baitfish in natural colors. Toads in all colors. Hook sizes 2 to 2/0.
Leaders – Short seven or eight foot leaders with 60lb shock tippets. It is all about casting accuracy not distance.
Sian Ka'an is home to outstanding angling for giant barracuda, sharks, cubbera and mutton snapper, tailing trigger fish, big horse eye jacks and jack crevalle. It is a good idea to always have a rod rigged and ready with trace wire and a top water popper to take advantage of these up close encounters every day.
Rods – An extra 9 weight fast action rod.
Reels – matched to the rod.
Fly Line – floating weight forward tropical line matched to the rod.
Leaders – short 8 or 9 foot leaders with a wire shock. Bring a roll of 50lb wire and we will show you how to make your own critter leader.
Flies – Top water poppers and overdressed streamers work best in black, red, green in size 1/0.
FULL DAY (8 hours)
Includes experienced guide, Soft drinks and couple beers for angler, lunch, Fishing Licence, entry to Sian Ka'an.
HALF DAY (4 hours)
Includes Experienced guide, soft drinks, cuple beers for angler, fishing licence, entries to Sian Ka'an.
Come on journey to explore the marvelous Sian Ka'an Biosphere Reserve. The name Sian Ka'an means "Born from the Sky" or "Gift from the Sky" in the Ancient Mayan Language.
On this exceptional adventure that every nature lover will make their heart beat faster, you understand why.
Our tour begins early in the morning your local experienced Captain and guide who will take you on this epic adventure traveling from the north of Sian Ka'an coastal Peninsula to the south cruising over lagoons, crossing narrow mangrove channels, passing islands where we will have the opportunity to observe the nice Biodiversity of this Nature Reserve where we have occasional Crocodile encounter or observe Manatee or Dolphins coming to the surface to breath.
- Sian Ka'an Boat tour visiting the typical fishermen village of Punta Allen.
- Snorkeling on the sunning Mesoamerican reef (The second largest of the World).
- Great opportunity to encounter Dolphins playing by the Bay, Turtles and Manatees coming to surface to breath.
- Observing the colorful sea life inhaviting the second largest reef of the World.
- Boat transport from meeting point in Sian Ka'an to Punta Allen.
- Boat ride through diferent Ecosystems to Punta Allen.
- Possible sightseeing of Turtles, Manatees and Dolphins.
- Snorkel in the Mesoamerican reef just outside of Punta Allen.
- Visit and free time in the "Natural Pool" also called El Playon.
- Return to the Village for a delicius local lunch and a beach break.
- Boat ride to embarcation area sightseeing tropical birds.
- End of the tour.
Towels, Sun hat or cap, Long sleeve rashguard or long sleeve shirt.
Face sunscreen to reduce polluting the fragile ecosystems, Sunglasses, own water conteiner, camera or phone with waterproof case.
- 12,000 MX Pesos
Cost for boat wit Maximum of 6 persons onboard.
- 200 MX Pesos
for lunch per person.
With Boca Paila boat pick up 5 Hours aprox.
Cost of the tour change from Punta Allen.
Comfortable, Affordable, Responsable and on time!
We proudly offer you our business partners on transportation from anywhere you need it between Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya Tulum.
we have a diverse sizes of cars, bans and semi buses for you and your family or friends.
Please contact us and let us know when, from where, to where and how many persons so we can offer you the best rate and car, van or semi bus for you!
SIAN KA’AN TOURS RESERVATION POLICIES:
* Rates listed are exclusively valid for the inquiry date.
* Upon making a reservation it becomes necessary for you declare to have full knowledge of our Reservation and Payment Policies, Disclaimer and Cancellation Policies.
* All reservations are subject to availability existing at the moment of your request. No confirmation can be issued until deposit for the requested service has been made.
* Please note that this verification and confirmation process may take up to, and never more than 36 hours.
* In order to avoid inconveniences, please make a printout of your confirmation payment voucher and have it ready for check-in to the reserved service.
* For any change to a confirmed reservation is needed, please contact us.
We strongly suggest reading the CANCELLATION POLICIES.
Any changes are subject to availability and rate adjustments when necessary.
Our CANCELLATION POLICIES are applicable at all times without exception.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS.
50% of the amount corresponding to your reservation will be immediately wire transfer via Paypal. The balance will be paid in cash or credit card to your guide before the tour at the location.
We will be glad to accept your wire transfer as an alternative form of payment. Please contact us for further details.
This movement may cause a variation of 6% above the international transaction index and such difference will show on your billing statement.
SIAN KA’AN TOURS cannot be held responsible for this variation and upon accepting the PAYMENT POLICIES you acknowledge to have been informed of the exchange rate fluctuation and declare your agreement to the corresponding charge being made.
- SIAN KA’AN TOURS will not assume liability for any claims, costs or expenses arising from personal injuries to the client or third parties, or caused by accidents, fatalities, loss or damage to personal property, lack of enjoyment or claims over emotional and mental states such as upset, disappointment, anguish, distress or frustration, or any other damage, whether physical, mental or emotional, arising from the following:
(a) Illness, theft, labor disputes, mechanical failures, quarantine, Government actions, weather or any other circumstance beyond direct control of SIAN KA’AN TOURS.
(b) A full refund will not be granted by SIAN KA’AN TOURS in situations when a service must be interrupted, postponed or cancelled for reasons beyond its control (acts of Nature such as bad weather -including hurricanes- , earthquakes or war, acts of terrorism or else), circumstances under which VISIT SIAN KA’AN is not allowed to obtain full refund from service operators in view of specific contract terms.
CANCELLATION AND NO SHOW POLICIES:
* All cancellation requests must be addressed in writing to SIAN KA’AN TOURS as the basis reference.
* Cancellation requests made 15 (fifteen) or more days prior to confirmed arrival date are subject to a penalization of 10% on the total payment for the reservation.
* Cancellation requests made no more than 14 (fourteen) days and no less than 3 (three) days prior to the confirmed arrival date are subject to a penalization 20% of the total payment of your reservation.
* Cancellation requests within 24 hours to the confirmed arrival date or a “no-show” are 100% non-refundable. No refunds will be granted either for unused portions of the reservation due to an early departure.
* Cancellation policies for reservations made for Christmas, New Year and Easter may apply with 7 days and less will be a non-refundable. Please contact us for future details.
* All cancelations made within 24 hours or less prior to your tour, 100% penalty will apply.
* No show or not attended your tour 100% payment penalty will apply and must pay the balance to cover the full amount of the tour price
I have read and I accept the Changes and Cancellation Policies for FULL PAYMENT.
You must agree with the Changes and Cancellation policies to make a reservation.
Usamos cookies para analizar el tráfico del sitio web y optimizar tu experiencia en el sitio. Al aceptar nuestro uso de cookies, tus datos se agruparán con los datos de todos los demás usuarios.